Here are some exam answers to avoid. Using Create A Test should help reduce the following types of mistake...
1. Question: Expand (x+2)(x+3)
Answer: ( x + 2 ) ( x + 3 )
2. Question: Change 8/9 to a decimal.
3. Write three thousand, nine hundred and seventy-three in figures
Answer: three thousand, nine hundred and seventy-three in figures
4. Question: There are 200 pupils in Year 9. Emma and John complete a survey to find out the most popular subject. Emma asks 10 pupils and John asks 50 pupils. Who's results will be more reliable?
Give a reason for your answer.
Answer: John, because he's a man.
5. Question: What is a random variable?
Answer: Someone with multiple personalities.
Who said exam marking was boring?