- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
What information do we collect
Personal data means any information relating to you which allows us to identify you, such as your name, email and information about your access to our website.
We collect personal data from you when you create an account on our system and enter your school or individual details. Request consent from those whose data you enter into the website. Only children aged 16 or over can provide their own consent. For children under this age, consent of the children’s’ parents or legal guardians is required.
How we use the information we gather
Your data could be used for the following purposes:
A. Providing access to the Create A Test website and the products and services you request: we use the information you give us to perform the services you have asked for in relation building tests and assessments for your classes and pupils;
B. Provide tailored services: we use your data to provide information we believe is of interest to you including news about product launches and enhancements
When we no longer need your personal data, we will securely delete or destroy it. We will also consider if and how we can minimise over time the personal data that we use, and if we can anonymise your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you or identify you, in which case we may use that information without further notice to you
The following cookies are used throughout our website to allow us to track performance and to allow the site to function correctly:
_ga Used by google analytics to track users interaction throughout the site.
_gat Used by google analytics to track users interaction throughout the site.
_gid Used by google analytics to track users interaction throughout the site.
__RequestVerificationToken Used for user verification when posting form data.
cookiePolicyConsent Used to store vistors consent cookie.
ASP.NET_SessionId Used for .NET Framework to create uqiue vistors ID, this is temporary and is erased when you close your browser.
.AspNet.ApplicationCookie Used for .NET framework to store secure login details.
If you wish to remove Google Analytics Cookies please click here to remove them.
Removal of Data
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data at any time by sending us an email via the Contact Us form.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for monitoring our website performance to recognise any website issues. This is statistical data about your browsing actions and patterns and does not identify you as an individual.
What we won't do with your data
We will not sell your data to any third parties. Nor will we pass on your data to any third parties who are not involved in operating Create A Test, or the services offered.